"We understand the importance of family health and the significant impact of a healthy diet, lifestyle choices and effective supplements."
Family owned and operated with over 24 years of combined natural products industry experience.
All products are formulated by Maday Labrador, a mother of three and a nutritionist with a PhD in Holistic Nutrition. Her background includes working as Vice President of Scientific Affairs for Enzymedica and Enzyme Science.
- Manufactured in GMP compliant, FDA registered facilities in the USA.
- Third-party testing on all lots.
- Scientifically tested to ensure ingredients and final product meets exceptional standards.
- Formulations based on premium researched ingredients from qualified suppliers around the world.
- We strive to use ingredients that are derived from or made from a resource found in nature.
Luis brings a unique mix of knowledge and passion.
His past natural products experience includes establishing and building business relationships globally as Vice President of International Sales for Enzymedica and Enzyme Science, as well as developing a business strategy for the Hispanic market in and out of the US. Well-knowledge in international registration and regulatory affairs.
Luis holds a Master’s degree in Education/Language.
Maday is a nutritionist with a demonstrated historyin the health and wellness industry.
Her background includes working as Vice President of Scientific Affairs for Enzymedica and Enzyme Science (new product development, regulatory compliance, ingredient sourcing and developing training programs).
Maday holds a PhD in Holistic Nutrition.
Member of International Society of Cancer Rehabilitation and Institute for Functional Medicine.
To promote a whole-body approach to health by providing high quality, effective dietary supplements, with superior ingredients from around the world to individuals across the globe.